[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2015-11-4 09:21
  • 签到天数: 316 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

发表于 2013-1-8 23:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    本帖最后由 VersionXP 于 2013-1-8 23:47 编辑

今天无意间在国外某论坛看到一篇2010年关于SOG的帖子:SOG Assembled in USA but Manufactured in China? or Where?(SOG在美国组装,但在中国制造?或在哪里呢?)地址:http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,21023.0.html(不知可否外链,如有不当即刻更改)

我挑了几个帖子(英语不好,纯google翻译,大家将就看):
    Was interested in getting a sog tool, but after visiting their website are they made in USA or just assembled here? I bought a few Gerbers assembled in USA but made in china and they were junk.
    有兴趣获得SOG工具,但访问他们的网站后,他们在美国组装?我买了几Gerber,在美国组装,但在中国,他们是垃圾。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent to SOG email asking what knives/MT you made in USA?
    They said all knives made in Japan,Taiwan,China....and etc.
    A great SOG Bowie,which I so like,they sell here in Lynnwood around $300          ,and this knife made in TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!     
    Great job SOG!I have a question tho this company: " what do you ,guys,do on your factory,I mean here,in US,Lynnwood?"
    If so many knifes made in China,Taiwan,Japan and etc. what you do?   
    $300 for Taiwan made knife?  Are you kidding me?
    我送SOG电子邮件,询问什么刀或工具在美国生产?
    他们说,在日本,(中国)台湾,中国所有的刀....等。

一个伟大的SOG鲍伊,这是我这么喜欢,他们这里卖300元左右的西雅图,并在台湾这把刀!!!!!!
    SOG伟大的工作!我有一个问题,寿这家公司:“你,伙计们,做你们的工厂,我的意思是在这里,在美国,林伍德的吗?”
    如果这么多刀,在中国大陆,台湾,日本等你做了什么?
    300元的台湾造刀?你在开玩笑吧?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---For me the SOG Bowie knife is the best design knife ,but the reason why I don't have it......because its made in Taiwan.
    对我来说,SOG刀设计好,但我没有拥有,因为它们产于台湾。
    ---Half the world's good's are made in Taiwan, so what's your point exactly?
    世界上一半的货物都在台湾生产,所以您的发表看法,交流的观点究竟是什么?
    ---QUALITY!
    质量!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---Did they once make that model in the US and was the quality was better then?
    他们曾经在美国制造的东西质量更好吗?
    ---I think....yes.
    我想是的。
    ---Convincing argument. Please explain where the quality slipped, and how the quality of SOG's from taiwan are less than other places.  This could be helpful information, or it could be a load of bull.
    要有说服依据,请解释下哪里质量下滑了,台湾产的SOG质量上怎么不如其他地方了?这也许是个有用的信息,或者一派胡言。
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To be clear, I've got no prejudice about where a product is made. BUT, I've come to expect that if a company makes their products in the USA, they are targeting folks who demand a higher level of quality and are willing to pay more for it. I consider myself to fall into this category. On the other hand, when a company outsources their manufacturing to Asia, it seems that they then place less emphasis on the quality of their products and more on maximizing profits.  So while I have nothing against those countries or their people, it does sadden me to see companies like SOG shift their production overseas.  It usually signals a change in company values, and I can cite numerous examples if you'd like.
    Let's just hope that even though SOG tools will no longer be made in the USA, they will not lower their high standards of quality.

要明确的是,我没有任何偏见的产品。但是,我所期待的,如果一家公司使他们的产品在美国,他们的目标是要求更高的质量水平,并愿意付出更多的人谁。我认为自己属于这一类。另一方面,当公司外包其制造到亚洲,它似乎是他们利润最大化,然后将不太重视他们的产品质量和更。因此,对这些国家或他们的人,而我什么都没有,它不心痛我看到了这样的公司SOG他们的生产转移海外。它通常标志着公司的价值观的变化,如果你愿意,我可以举出无数的例子。

让我们只希望,即使SOG工具将不再在美国制造的,他们将不会降低他们的高标准的质量。
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why so many buy SAK/Swisstool - b/c its Swiss made (and not only that)
    Why LM is so popular,even with a little bad QC (not all models,of course) - b/c its USA made and very useful.
    Why Gerber is not so popular (not all) - one of reason b/c a lot of them made in China...
    为什么这么多人买瑞士?因为在瑞士生产(或不止那儿)

为什么来泽曼很受欢迎,尽管总出一些小问题?因为他们产于美国并且实用。

为什么gerber不太受欢迎?一个原因是他们产于中国。。。
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

老外对此也众说不一,我对SOG还不太了解,看到这篇帖子我也很疑惑{:4_99:},

敢问论坛各位兄弟大大们,你们对此了解吗,有什么看法?这到底是怎么一回事?
    {:4_107:}
  • TA的每日心情

2013-6-27 11:15
  • 签到天数: 3 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2013-1-9 05:55 | 显示全部楼层
    早就注意到这个问题了,SOG绝大多数钳子都是美国组装(assembled in usa)而不是美国生产(made in usa),绝大多数刀、斧都是产自于中国、台湾、日本。
    完全made in usa的sog可能已经没有了。。。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2013-8-30 08:33
  • 签到天数: 48 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2013-1-9 07:47 | 显示全部楼层
    真的假的,我还想买钳子的呢。难道说只好选择来泽曼了?
  • TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2013-8-14 17:27
  • 签到天数: 3 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2013-1-9 09:18 | 显示全部楼层
    在中国生产就是质量下降的代名辞?苹果手机全都是深圳河南代工的
  • TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2015-11-4 09:21
  • 签到天数: 316 天

[LV.8]以坛为家I

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-9 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 VersionXP 于 2013-1-9 09:24 编辑

美国组装看来只是个噱头了,当然在其他地方生产也没什么,关键是质量。。。
    我是对换在其他地方生产,而导致的质量下滑这一点有疑惑。。。如果真是这样就有点可惜了。。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-11-20 23:31
  • 签到天数: 24 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2013-1-9 14:41 | 显示全部楼层
    嗯,sog钳子好像前年就开始大陆代工了。leatherman是前年改成台湾代工,美国组装了,估计也快大陆代工了。。gerber钳子老早就开始了所以价格低。
  • TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2013-6-25 16:13
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2013-1-12 22:07 | 显示全部楼层
    产品线这么长的公司,不选择代工是不现实的,今天刚拿到一把SOG的斧子,中国代工的,做工就不错
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表