只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2544|回复: 9

bladeforums上的国产刀专贴

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-3-17 17:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.bladeforums.com/forum ... and-knives-Fan-post

某欧洲网友的post:

What about the EL-01?? God daiiiiiiiimn!!

A beast of a knife. I believe one of the best i've EVER seen, if not the best, for the money hands down! Superb fit and finish, with great grip on those big G-10 handles, milled out liners that still makes it a little heavy though but great to hold in the hand and the flipper just makes it SWEEEEEEEEETT
Not an edc knife in my opinion but you can definetly use it and abuse it with harder tasks.
Extremely impressed by it! In one word: OUTSTANDING!!
Only has one little issue, just one tiny little one in my opinion.
When you flip it you need to give it a little wrist action, at least mine, because it doesn't come flying out like a Kershaw or something like that because it's not speed assited and the blade is a little bit heavy. So sometimes when flipped only with the finger the blade only goes half way and to open it entirely you need to give it a whip action wich is ok but I believe it could be improved by adding a dual thumbstud for these ocasions. Also lacks jimping wich is so awesome in so many of their knives
Still, an OUTSTANDING hard-working tool and if you don't own one, don't give it a second thought, BUY IT NOW!

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-17 17:45 | 显示全部楼层
BF上一帮人大谈中国刀,还成立了中国刀讨论组

就算是明显剽洛克沙的EL02,洋人也十分喜欢,人家也一样是人,为啥不用物美价廉的玩意儿

现在中国的核心国际竞争力,还真就是廉价的大规模倾销

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-17 18:19 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.bladeforums.com/forum ... and-knives-Fan-post

某欧洲网友的post:

What about the EL-01?? God daiiiiiiiimn!!

A beast of a ...
7100v 发表于 2013-3-17 17:12

A beast of a knife. I believe one of the best i've EVER seen, if not the best, for the money hands down! Superb fit and finish, with great grip on those big G-10 handles, milled out liners that still makes it a little heavy though but great to hold in the hand and the flipper just makes it SWEEEEEEEEETT
Not an edc knife in my opinion but you can definetly use it and abuse it with harder tasks.
Extremely impressed by it! In one word: OUTSTANDING!!
Only has one little issue, just one tiny little one in my opinion.
When you flip it you need to give it a little wrist action, at least mine, because it doesn't come flying out like a Kershaw or something like that because it's not speed assited and the blade is a little bit heavy. So sometimes when flipped only with the finger the blade only goes half way and to open it entirely you need to give it a whip action wich is ok but I believe it could be improved by adding a dual thumbstud for these ocasions. Also lacks jimping wich is so awesome in so many of their knives
Still, an OUTSTANDING hard-working tool and if you don't own one, don't give it a second thought, BUY IT NOW!

这个简直就是禽兽级的,我见过最牛的刀之一,就算不是最牛的,那也就是因为这个刀便宜的跟送的一样

握持感和完工度都特牛,粗粗的G10柄和打磨过的内衬攥在手里感觉真的爽,虽说分量有点重,但是重了才有手感啊

快开鳍爽歪歪歪歪歪了

对我来说不算个随身带的好选择,但是可以绝对随便猛操

我太喜欢它了,总之一句话就是:牛逼大发了!!!!!

--------
后面部分大家可以意会

最后一句是:想都别想了,现在就赶紧去弄一把!

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2014-12-11 09:33
  • 签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2013-3-17 22:25 | 显示全部楼层
    很实在的帖子         以往的主流观点都是老外怎么怎么骂国人剽窃 抄袭 山寨   谢谢楼主分享主流观点之外的帖子
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-10-3 14:27
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2013-3-17 22:27 | 显示全部楼层
    老外也是喜欢物美价廉的,这点从蜘蛛c122"tenacious"的成功就可得知,改变国货在外国人口中的评价还得一步一步来。
    想不到bladefourm也有讨论国产刀的,nutnfancy在you2b没少歧视madeinchina的,这一定程度上也影响一部分人,当然,也有很多人认为他已经走火入魔了。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-12-2 17:25
  • 签到天数: 23 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2013-3-17 22:34 | 显示全部楼层
    鹰朗的刀挺洋气比较接近主流折刀的审美吸引了不少老外,他们很喜欢EL01。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-6-11 19:12 | 显示全部楼层
    希望大家发表自己的看法!我先赞成一下
  • TA的每日心情
    难过